Thursday, June 14, 2007

Welly welly well...Look who's come a looking

Greetings my Brothers and Sisters!

It is I your humble narrator, walking this lost city of angels, and seeing it from a pedestrian's view, although not the most popular view in this bad ol city, I will endeavor to represent we of the dance...your very own lord of misrule!

I am coming to you, oh my brilliant kin to illuminate you of the many shiny things that abound just beyond your SUV doors. A whole world of splendor and spectacle, and I your chronicler, that is Metrowalker , will hopefully report them as I discover them.

In the coming tick tockeys I will post all my silly miras from all over this and any other metro I get sent to, and we will see what we will see.

But let us viddy one thing now and out, lest you bedevil your brainpans with no need, these, my palabras, well, they are mine solo.

My opinions end at my eyes, as do my politics if I have any. Wakarimas-ka?

That being pau, I look forward to hearing from you as well oh my kin, so the hall is rented, the band is warmed up…I believe this is my dance…

No comments: