Thursday, June 14, 2007

To my fallen friends and comrads...cheers!

So lets muster a thought for some friends who are not no more, smile and raise a cup cousins…Its up to us to remember what we can of those who went before.


To this mensch Ian Abramovitch, who was my friend.
Wish I did better by you man…you were a hustler, a teacher, and most of all a brother when I needed one.

What? Where have you been cousin, never heard of Ian? Or the musos he played with?…well then no lohi, lohi…you just go here, and fill your ear holes with all that solid sound…That’s music oh my sisters…that is what they did before that Rhianna chick took over the airwaves.

TO

the good ship Serenity
and


her checkered crew
You may be gone but not forgotten.


Again I am faced with blank glassies and slack jaws oh my brilliant brothers? Not know you of thems that fly for the simple life, one step ahead of thems that would try to take it away? Well then go you, get your dvd, and you verily viddy FIREFLY, afterwards you can come back and thank Uncle for righteously showing you the light yes?

No comments: